Advice and guidance

If you have any concerns for the welfare of an animal, please let the main RSPCA know by calling:

0300 1234 999

Or clicking on Report Cruelty 

General Advice on animals can be found on the main RSPCA webpages.

What to do

If you come across an injured animal that requires immediate help, please contact a local vet. They will be best placed to provide directions on treatment.

If you come across a deceased animal, please contact your local council.

Buckinghamshire Council

Phone – 0300 131 6000

Website –

Slough Borough Council

Website –

How to report animal cruelty to the RSPCA

How we can help

Depending on your circumstances, we may be able to help with the cost of treatment for your animal.

The treatment includes:

  • Neutering
  • Microchipping
  • Veterinary treatments.

We also provide educational talks on animal welfare for schools.

Please contact us for more information